This page describes how to manage the site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it (articles 13-14 of EU Regulation 2016/679).
The disclosure refers to the website www.singerpalacehotel.com and not to other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
This notice is also inspired by the Recommendation n. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of directive no. 95/46/EC, adopted on May 17, 2001. The purpose of this privacy statement is to provide transparent information on the data collected by the website and on the methods of use.
A seguito della consultazione di questo sito possono essere trattati dati relativi a persone identificate o identificabili. Titolare del trattamento è: “HOTELMAN SINGER PALACE HOTEL SRL”, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The processing of personal data for the purposes described does not require consent as the processing is necessary to allow consultation of the website www.singerpalacehotel.com
The personal data provided by users who request newsletter or information are used only to perform the service or provision requested.
Place of data processing
The data processing on this site is carried out on the servers of the Google LLC company (with servers in the Netherlands) and is only handled by the technical staff of that company. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, in normal operation, some personal data that are transmitted implicitly in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This data category includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resocurce Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc. …) and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment of the user.
The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address and any other personal data included in the same. Specific information will be reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services.
Methods of processing
The processing of personal data will be carried out using paper documentation and computers in compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data and, in particular, the appropriate technical and organisational measures referred to in art. 32.1 of the Regulation, and with the observance of all precautionary measures that ensure integrity, confidentiality and availability.
Rights oft the data subject
The data subject may exercise the following rights:
- the right of access, expressly provided for by art. 15 of EU Regulation 2016/679, i.e. the possibility to access all information of a personal nature concerning him/her;
- the right of modification, expressly provided for by art. 16 of EU Regulation 2016/679, i.e. the possibility to obtain the updating of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her without justified delay;
- the Oblivion right, expressly provided for by art. 17 of EU Regulation 2016/679, consisting in the right to the cancellation of personal data concerning the person concerned;
- the right to limitation of processing when one of the hypotheses provided for in art. 18 of EU Regulation 2016/679 applies;
- the right to receive certification that the operations carried out in accordance with articles. 16, 17 and 18 of EU Regulation 2016/679 have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort;
- the right to data portability, expressly provided for in art. 20 of EU Regulation 2016/679, i.e. the right to obtain their data in an interoperable format and/or the right to have their personal data transmitted to another data controller without hindrance by this Company;
- the right to opposition to the processing of personal data, expressly provided for in art. 20 of EU Regulation 2016/679, i.e. the right to obtain their data in an interoperable format and/or the right to have their personal data transmitted to another data controller without hindrance by this Company;
- the right to lodge a supervisory authority pursuant to art. 77 of EU Regulation 2016/679;
- the right to seek judicial redress pursuant to arts. 78 and 79 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
Requests should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com
Changes to this document
This privacy statement may be subject to changes. We therefore recommend that you regularly check the privacy section of this site.